Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blixed>Travels


Yesterday I went into to the DMZ on a half day bus tour. It was raining the whole time and visibility was crap so I couldn't spot that missile they plan on testing, that could reach targets in the US. We did get to go into one of the 4 found infiltration tunnels that the north Koreans dug deep underground for future invations of the South. Again, no missiles down there. I guess this is what Hans Blix felt like.
This afternoon I will board an all night ferry to China. I am not sure if I will be able to blog from there. Larry B may write some things that the (China)man just isn't ready to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe