Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pack your bags kids>Travels




So I arrived in Tokyo yesterday and I was overwhelmed by new experiences. I have used the word "weird" to describe so many things here. I am pretty much constantly lost and confused and that's great. Within an hour of walking around I wanted to uproot my wife and kids and move them here. Until I have a family I will have to put that off to a later date and time. Even the fight clubs here are a refreshing change. Their martial arts training makes the beatings a whole new experince. According to the encyclopedia britannica, 1953 edition, Japanese people are the most agile race in the world! Well it showed! It was wierd how I blanked out for twenty minutes. Maybe it was the daze induced by the 17 hours of flights or perhaps it was the concusion, but yesterday left me in a very happy place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe