Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh, to be back in the land of Coca-Cola!> Travels

Yesterday I flew to NJ, coming home for the first time since September. Needless to say, my Mom hated my new tattoos, but I guess you can't please everyone. I think the Chinese symbols make me look more philosophical.
London was OK, but the weather was crap the whole time and my cold was slowing me down a bit. I spent Sunday morning visiting Greenwich, home of the prime meridian and Greenwich Mean Time. Here's a picture of me with one foot in the Western Hemisphere and one foot in the Eastern Hemisphere. I also went to the maritime museum, the Royal War Museum, Science Museum and natural History Museum. Yeah, now I am museumed out. On Monday I hung out with my friend Paul who I met last Summer in Panama and crashed at his apartment in Notting Hill. My flight was rather uneventful other than a crying baby a few rows from me. Again, who would be against knocking out all children under the age of 16 on any flights longer than an hour? There is money to be made here. I saw a few movies, King Kong, The Matador and The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada. The Matador was pretty bad. Three burials was a mildly interesting Tommy Lee Jones pet project and he plays a role that was very Clint Eastwoodesque. I'll be putting up some pictures soon for my past posts on this trip.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe