Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sayonara Bitches!> Travels

Tomorrow morning, 6/6/06, I will fly to Tokyo to start two months of travel in Asia. I'll try as often as possible to post about my adventures. The past two weeks in NJ were fun and somewhat relaxing, although I could have used and extra week. The picture is my parents home, taken with my new camera. It's an 8.4 megapixel Panasonic DMC-LX1 with a 28mm Leica Lens with 5X optical zoom that shoots panoramic shots like this one with out cropping the original. My shots should look a little more epic from now on. Anyway, I'm off to Japan.

3 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see what looks like someone looking at you from the top window, 2nd from the right.

Have a great trip and looking forward to those epic pics!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I got this one, Arturo Mendes. I've been doing my homework. Leaving on 06/06/06 was a brave move. Careful of little boys with creepy birthmarks. Oh and just a random thought, a scooter is no where near as scary as a tricycle.

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe