Monday, July 10, 2006

This blog has been hijacked > from the Pink Wizard

I decided that in Larry's absence -- continuing through his return -- I will take over his blog. I will blog about whatever I want. And I want to blog about what I eat -- so stay tuned, and I will update this blog and tell you what I have eaten. I used to do this on my own blog, but like the New York Times, I lost all my readers.

Breakfast:

I skipped breakfast this morning, which is unusual for me.

Lunch:

Went to Simmons, a soul food joint here in Charlotte, NC. It is frequented by African-American B and C-list celebrities who post their autographed pictures on the wall. I sat next to an autographed picture of 2 Live Crew.

I had ribs, green beans, mashed potatoes and cornbread. I drank water.

Dinner:

A hard-boiled egg and a smoothie made from cranberry juice and frozen fruit.
Miscellaneous ingestions:

And by the way -- why do people still write checks at the supermarket? All banks give their customers debit cards, which are the exact same thing as checks only they don't take a half hour to fill out. I can understand if one is not adept at technology, but come on, its not hard to slide a card through a card-reader. A monkey could do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe