Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Anger Deduction> Angry Rant!!!

Doing my taxes really did piss me off. I am giving my hard earned money to a government that I detest. That got me thinking. What if anger was tax deducible? What if we could deduct $1900 dollars because we oppose Bush’s energy policy? How about another $227 for Bush’s illegal wiretapping? $784 for the whole jack Abramoff thing? How about another $3452 for totally f-ing up Iraq? (Double it if you were against the war in the first place.) Of course, if you voted Republican you would lose the right to make these deductions. I’d even throw in a stupidity penalty for Bush voters earning less than $100,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe