Saturday, August 05, 2006

Fugee> Travels


Today Kyra and I arrived in Moscow after 4 days and 4 nights on a train across Russia. We somehow ended up in refugee class, which was a bit uncomfortable, but gave us plenty of time to interact with the locals. Before that we spent 4 days on lovely Olkhan Island on Lake Baikul. I have some good stories, but they will have to wait as I am in a bit of a rush. I am off to Lithuania tomorrow night and then will be heading across Poland, back to Prague, a few days after that.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you got exiled to Siberia since it'd been so long between entries...now I'm kind of disappointed because I think that would've made a better entry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe