Monday, August 28, 2006

#81> The 100 Most Underwhelming Tourist Attractions in the World

I visited the Terracotta Warriors over two months ago and I still can't quite shake the sense of disappointment they inspired in me. I went pretty far out of my way to see these guys only to find out that most of them have not been uncovered and the ones that have been are all under a huge airplane hanger. Where's your sense of showmanship Shaanxi Province? So they are over 2,200 years old and there are several thousand individually unique soldiers. It just wasn't all that impressive. Check them out and you will feel it too.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit man thats a shame I would of thought it would have been something amazing to see but an aircraft hanger why didnt they just leave em be in that case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe