Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So Tired> Re-pated

I am back in New Jersey now, visiting my parents for a spell while I figure out where I am moving to next. This morning my landlady came to my apartment in Prague to inspect the apartment and give me back my deposit. A long story short, I got my deposit back, but only after some strong languaged threats and some physical intimidation. I hate Prague real estate so much. My flight was pretty uninventful. Lufthansa played two chick flicks for the in-flight movies, the devil wears Prada and some shit with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. That was painful. My mother picked me up at the airport and I noticed there was some smoke coming out from the front wheel of the car. Another long story short, we had to call AAA and my father is currently waiting (2 hours and counting) with the car one town over. I am off now to watch the Yankees first game of the playoff. Get angry boys!

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Welcome home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe