Thursday, September 28, 2006

Amazing Race> Stuff

Sorry about the long absence. I now have an interweb connection, but alas, I have been a bit lazy. Kyra and I have been enjoying our last week together, in Prague. She is off to London on Monday, I am off to the US on Tuesday and that's about all I will write on the subject.
Last night we watched the second episode of this seasons Amazing Race. It took them from Beijing to Mongolia and was shot in the places we first met. The travel logistics in Mongolia happened to by handled by Ger to Ger, the non-profit that took Kyra and I into the Mongolian countryside. Ger to Ger will also be putting together a Mongolia tour for this summer for my new tour company. As we watched I told Kyra that this would be a great promo to reference to on my website. That was until the girl riding the horse was clothlined by a tree and in slow motion fell off her horse. And cried. AND then some other chick feel off her horse and was dragged for 15 feet. And cried. AND then one of the ox got spooked and ran off, nearly running over a one legged contestant. And, yes, she cried too. Yeah, I guess we will have to leave this out of the brochure. The thing is, none of these were flukes. I nearly fell of my horse several times and the ox cart nearly ran over my leg a few times also. Anyway, very entertaining to watch other people go for a similar adventure. Also, watch the Amazing race. I don't ask much.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Blogger Claire said...

I can't wait to see you! It'll be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe