Saturday, April 15, 2006

Who do I look like> My pretty pretty face

I figured this warranted it's own post rather than a response to the Pink Wizard's great link to the my heritage site. So going in I figured Vin Diesel would be my best match. Oh how I was wrong. Listed here are the top matches to the pictures I entered.

Picture #1
Tony Bennet
Matthew Fox (The Dr. from Lost)
Jude Law
Jimmy Carter

Picture #2
Gael Garcia Bernal (Amores perros,Motorcycle Diaries)
Patrick Swayze

Picture #3
P Diddy
David Blaine

Picture #4
Rene Russo

Picture #5
Woodrow Wilson (Complete disclosure: I actually entered in a photo of Woodrow Wilson to see if this database was only pretty people. Nope, it nailed Woodrow good.)

Picture #6
Jake Gyllenhaal

Picture #7
Gael Garcia Bernal
Vin Diesel!

Picture #8
Zach Braff (He was friends with my brother and went to the same high school as me)

Picture #9
Jake Gyllenhall

Picture # 10
Jake Gyllenhall

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the all asians look alike theory got more support with my photo. I got a plethora of hits of asian people I don't know of but did get 66% to Jet Li. 70% to John Wayne but in a damaging blow to my psyche the photo got a 58% Kathy Bates.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as the whitest girl in North America, I am pleased to say that the celebrity I apparently most resemble is Gladys Knight.

of course Kelly Clarkson (cough*cow*cough) and Jessica Alba were RIIIIGHT up there too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe