Saturday, April 15, 2006

Me and You and Everyone We Know> At the Movies with Larry B

Tonight I had the pleasure of seeing "Me and You and Everyone We Know." I had never heard of it, but saw it had a very good Rotten Tomato rating of 82%. Well I really liked it. Very original, loopy, wicked humor that will make you laugh out loud. Go out of your way to see this one. Afterwards I went back to my friend Canadian Steve's place with Fancy Pants and Dave and we drank some good Scotch. I think I am acquiring a taste for whisky which feels sophisticated. On a related note I am also acquiring a taste for Earth, Wind and Fire, which we were listening to while drinking. (Which would have been sophisticated in the 70's.)

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

that was a great movie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe