Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mutiny at Larry Beethoven's High School>Pink Wizard on the beat

I wish this happened when we were there! I would've loved to skip class to burn effigies of the principal. I can't believe there are actually schmucks who are going to class.

If you watch the video you will notice that poet Amiri Baraka makes a special appearance at the rally of disgruntled high school students! The only reason I know who Amiri Baraka is because he had to step down from his position of Poet Laureate of New Jersey for writing a poem blaming 9/11 on the Jews. I guess that poem is kind of offensive, but its nothing compared to the works of New Jersey's current poet laureate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe