Monday, March 27, 2006

Mr Blue Sky> Travels

This past weekend I went to Vienna to play in a frisbar tournament. Unfortunately I did not have any time to wander around the city, which I haven't been to since 2001 and of which all memories were erased in my 2003 Bobsled accident. (Damn you turn #3!) I picked up with a Hungarian team and sadly we lost all of our games. On the bright side, most of the games were really tight and we only had 1 sub so I got a whole lot of exercise. I probably would have stayed in today, trying not to move at all, but it's fricking 70 (20's C) degrees outside! I don't think we have had a day in the 60's since I got here in January, so way to go God. Keep it up. I had a throw in the park and some girl asked to join my catch and it turns out she plays in Cambridge with my pal Pedro. She also said she played on the same team with me from 1998-2002, but I didn't recognize her at all, so that's probably a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe