Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I can't beetlieve I bought this stuff> Beverages


The warm weather yesterday put me in some kind of happy trance, because when I woke up this morning there was an unopened carton of beet juice in my fridge. How and why I bought it is a mystery. I am going to now blog my reaction to imbibing this beverage. Well I poured it into my cup and it has the color and consistency of blood. Oh Christ. It's taste is so intense! A bit like V8, but less salty, more sweet. It's not bad, but each sip is a bit unnerving. This is anything but relaxing. I just noticed, there is a Tomato lurking behind the beet on the package, so I guess this isn't unadulterated beet that I am tasting. Perhaps that is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe