Friday, January 27, 2006

Who needs running water?> Expated

So at some point yesterday my water stopped running. It is so cold here that a water main busted just down the street from me. At this point its back up, but just barely, kind of dripping out of the faucet. Needless to say my toilet is like a little torture chamber. It looks like something crawled into the bowl and bled to death. To the woman that tried to flush the pregnancy test: Congratulations! A child is a blessing.
Yes, I am still sharing my toilet with the two gynecological offices, but they have given me a substantial reduction in my rent. That should be more than enough to cure my yeast infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe