Saturday, January 28, 2006

Police Academy 7: It's fucking cold in Prague> Officer Beethoven

My volunteer Czech police test was moved to this morning due to Prague's plumbing problems. I passed I guess. The test was just as simple as Jim told me it would be. I had to climb a chain link fence and then throw a trash can. That's it.
Also its been really cold in Prague for a while now. All of this weather is coming from Siberia, or as climatologists call it, "natures freezer". I was thinking about this today and I think this is Putin's work. Communism is back and this time it really frickin cold. They are creating an atmosfear where they can dominate the Czech people. You heard me right, atmosFEAR! Reagan wouldn't have taken this shit. Damnit Bush, you Sally, don't let these bastards win. Bring in some heat fans or something. It's the cold war all over again and I'll tell you, we're losing.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds more like they were training you to be a perp.

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never know when Putin's going to rear his ugly head. if we're not vigilant, he could, for example, slip right into the Great State of Alaska on a cold wind that no one may notice...we oughta get someone to blow some hot air up there

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe