Saturday, January 14, 2006

Lord of War and I Heart Huckabees> At the Movies with Larryb

Last night I watched to movies with some friends. First we saw Lord of War with Nic Coppola. He has been on notice for years, almost reaching Travolta status for me for some of the bad roles he has taken over the years. SO I was pleasantly surprised when Lord of War was actually pretty damn good. Kind of like Blow with guns. We then watched I Heart Huckabees on DVD. It was much better than I remember it being the first time I watched it. Definitely one of the more interesting films of the past few years. Yes, I know, I was a film major so I should be able to write better reviews than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe