Friday, January 06, 2006

My New Apartment> Angry Rant

So I moved into a new apartment in Prague after a few days of sleeping on a friend's floor. After many, many apartment debacles had made this search rather desperate, my real estate agent found me a place pretty close to the center of the city and well placed in relation to public transport. It's pretty small, but has a washing machine, dishwasher, cable TV and will soon have high speed internet (the deciding factor, as all of the other apartment I looked at would take at least two-three weeks to get the internet up which I need to run my company with). The big downside of the apartment is the toilet is out the door and down the hallway from me. This was a downer, but I was getting a good price, so I thought I would deal. They assured me I was the only one with the key to the bathroom so it was mine alone.

Well, this morning I woke up to find my Economist 2006 preview stolen. Yup, somebody else had been using my bathroom. Goldilocks? Nope, instead lots and lots of women with gynecological problems. Yup, I am sharing my bathroom with two gynecologist's offices. I plan on having several nightmares tonight. My real estate agent said she is trying to figure out what is going on. I am one angry bear.

This is the actual poster in my WC.

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Can you use that to bring the price down further? That's the only positive thing I can see in that situation... Yikes. My stomach tied itself into a knot just reading that post.

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only consolation that I can give is this, most women have to see a gyno regularly even if they're totally healthy. So many if not most of your toilet sharers probably don't have problems 'down there' at all.
But they are all kleptos. All women are kleptos.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Larry Beethoven said...

So the landlady has called a locksmith and they will be changing the locks tommorow on the bathroom door so that situation should be resolved.

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why someone would want a Chilly ointment of some sort...ugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map
LarryB's Europe travel map. Click this link to create your personalized map of europe